Monday, October 13, 2008

So... It's about my physical description...

I'm a boy (or is it a man ?) in my 22nd year of life seeing the world.  

I'm about 166.5 cm (5.46 ft) tall and today (13th of October 2008) and I weight about 81 kg (178.3 lbs).

If you used a BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator from www.halls.md in here or here, my BMI is about 29.2 or 29.4 which if you compare to the BMI Index Chart in here or shown like the one below, I would fell in the Overweight zone, nearing the Obese zone.

For your info, the BMI formula is your weight divided with the square of your height in meters.  So therefore, the BMI formula looks like this :

With a life as a software engineer, I don't really do sports except for finger sports (typing keyboard).  So therefore I considered my self having a weak stamina, with high intensity of cholesterol.

Stay tune with other updates about me, my sports and my diet...

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites